Hardiness Zone
8a
nyrSj4.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I just turned in my note 7, finally bought a expensive nice new phone................blow up phone. I loved it, worked great, water proof, took beautiful pictures/videos............but gone now.

Oh no! Are you getting a refund or exchanging it for a different Samsung phone? I've got the Galaxy S7 and it's great :)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Oh no! Are you getting a refund or exchanging it for a different Samsung phone? I've got the Galaxy S7 and it's great :)
I turned it in, picked up a lg v10. Nice phone, they are coming out with a lg v20 in two weeks so it was on "sale". I have been wanting the note since they came out with them years ago, was to cheap to buy one, and we have been on the lesser networks, virgin mobile, metro pcs which don't have the expensive phones. I had to upgrade to a different network to get the darn phone, then it blows up.

So at this point going to wait and see if they get the note8 out and running, then give hubby this phone and buy the 8. Maybe lol. So didn't want to spend the 700 plus for the s7, (gives me a excuse to get the 8 when it comes out, if it ever does) and the lg will satisfy hubby, I am the power user.

I still need to turn in the case and a charger, they are refunding any supplies you bought for the phone. One return to Costco, one to Samsung. What a mess!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
my sister samsung caught fire in her uniform smock at the hospital .She works in the emergency room so you can imagine what happened .All that oxygen and stuff and it burned her smock and her pants .They had to get her clothes so she could keep working

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They gave her another samsung and same thing happened again .so she changed phones .
I had the replacement note7 and two original note 7's,, put on heat indicators, they never got real hot. The loaner s7 edge hit a temp of 120 when I was using it, darn thing was HOT. They are thinking it is heat and I have also heard if the battery is pinched, it can cause a short between the + and - which = explosion or fire.
So in three weeks I had to set up 6 new phones, gotten good at it............

If they come out with the note8 and if it survives the first 6 months of use in the world then I might get one. This lg has not reached any temp higher than 92f.

Ask a Question