Garden Pond Forum Upgrade!

Reaction score
Any luck on the old attachments? Was looking at Addy's bog post and the flowers/blooms posts and they were still missing.

Homedepot is starting the perennial sales and they had some nice pictures and names to look at. I've already grabbed some blackeyed susans, coneflowers and some butterfly bushes. Most for only 2-3 bucks each!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Any luck on the old attachments? Was looking at Addy's bog post and the flowers/blooms posts and they were still missing.

Homedepot is starting the perennial sales and they had some nice pictures and names to look at. I've already grabbed some blackeyed susans, coneflowers and some butterfly bushes. Most for only 2-3 bucks each!

I've got the forum software guys looking at this today, so I hope it's fixed soon. I can manually quick fix some topics, so I'll see if I can do it to that one now (if there are any others that would be helpful before the main fix, just PM me the links). :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Your a good man Ian
thumbupape.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Haha, I like that pic - I'm a real fan of monkeys/apes :).

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
It looks like the support guys fixed the attachment problem late last night (UK time) and it knocked the site offline when I was in bed :(. I've only just woken up to find this now, although the attachment problem is fixed.

I'm really sorry about this - but it now means that the site is more or less fully working now, with just cosmetic things to tweak. :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I noticed it was down and figured things were getting fixed. Thought I'd check in one more time before I went to bed and I see it was up and running and it is. Thank you Ian and thank you to the support guys too :)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Go to bed jw! lol I am just getting up..............

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ha Ha addy I just got up 2 hours ago at 8am...............darn you get up early :razz:

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
my sweets leaves for work around 430a to 5a, I used to be at work by 530a so just used to early hours. Never been a night person........even have fallen asleep on dates.................lmao

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
my sweets leaves for work around 430a to 5a, I used to be at work by 530a so just used to early hours. Never been a night person........even have fallen asleep on dates.................lmao

I bet that made your dates feel real good. :razz:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I wish I could train myself to get up that early. By the time I get up compared to you, half the day is gone. So when your hubby retires will you both still get up early?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I like your new profile pic.....................it looks just like you.......................pretty, w/ all the right curves in all the right places, not too shallow and not too deep,very stable, perfectly balanced and well rounded :LOL:

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I wish I could train myself to get up that early. By the time I get up compared to you, half the day is gone. So when your hubby retires will you both still get up early?

I am sure we will, I have always been an am person. He is a napper and 8 hour sleeper, me maybe 6

I bet that made your dates feel real good. :razz:

Well it was our first and last.............

As usual with changes, just have to get used to the new! My profile pic was gone, so put a new one on. Maybe that was a good thing. :)

Nice av country! the water primrose is growing very nicely

Hey I like this multiquote option, it works great!

Ask a Question