Goldfish

Reaction score
Hi All i have 38 goldfish and one koi in my pond and one of the goldfish has a lump on its right hand side oits about 2 years old does any body know what it could be or would i could do i was thinking of putting it in a tank its self but didnt want to incase it was pregnant or not?

Many Thanks Darren

Reaction score
How large is the "lump". You mention it possible being pregnant, is it the entire side?

I'm not much up on fish health, so I really don't have much to offer.

Reaction score
Couldnt really saywhat size the lump is as its changed over a few days antail and not its head it seems to be very healthy and active

Reaction score
With the lump changing over a few days, not sure what that would be. Maybe a little gas? :icon_lol:

Reaction score
Have managed to get a pic of the fish the lump is in the black box this fish is very active and seems to be in great health apart from the lump there is some white specales on the lump as well

100_1083.jpg

Darren

Reaction score
hm, not sure on that one. Maybe a cyst? I tumor wouldn't really change size over a few days.

White dots maybe dropsy?

Ask a Question