Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
IMG_6686.JPG
IMG_6687.JPG
IMG_6688.JPG
IMG_6686.JPG
I know this is not everyone's cup of tea...... But we had a crawfish boil last night, although it sounds like I am bragging, but I outdid myself. Good time by all, no crawfish left over.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Never had crawfish but I love shrimps and lobster!
Looks like you had a good time!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Never had crawfish but I love shrimps and lobster!
Looks like you had a good time!
Gemma...... Crawfish actually have a better taste than shrimp..... But it's a lot of work for a small reward..... So I break open a couple of dozen then enjoy..... Now I can't bring myself to do it but we had one couple there that were experienced Crawfish eaters and they sucked the head off of each one they ate..... Lol

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Gemma...... Crawfish actually have a better taste than shrimp..... But it's a lot of work for a small reward..... So I break open a couple of dozen then enjoy..... Now I can't bring myself to do it but we had one couple there that were experienced Crawfish eaters and they sucked the head off of each one they ate..... Lol
ewww:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
experienced Crawfish eaters and they sucked the head off of each one they ate.

We used to pull the heads off before we boiled them - that was the kid's job. We'd snap the heads off a live crayfish, pull the gut line out (connected to the middle section of the tail) and the uncles would boil them up with salt and dill. So good!

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Always enjoy seafood cookouts, that looks like a good time. In Maryland we have crab feasts (steamed blue crabs), we usually do it 4 or 5 times over the summer.

Ask a Question