Good news!!!!

Reaction score
I had a terrible mirky problem in my pond.. (2000 gl).. I had two filters , one with a UV (9w) filter.. So I decided to buy another filter with a stronger UV (24w) Now both filters were 7300 gl canisters so I don't know what the problem really was BUT...MY POND IS CRYSTAL CLEAR AND MY FISH ARE SOOOO HAPPY..

Reaction score
I will take better pics of the pond soon.. These are just my Koi (and comets) enjoying the clean water...

Attachments

• Jun12.jpg
    Jun12.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 291
  • DSC_0092.jpg
    DSC_0092.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 289

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Nice pics! I love the little Sushui, the Hi on the sides really show up nice! The big Hi Bekko is really pretty too!

Reaction score
fishin4cars said:
Nice pics! I love the little Sushui, the Hi on the sides really show up nice! The big Hi Bekko is really pretty too!

you know something I don't.. !!!!!
Who is the Sushui and who is the Bekko?

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Wondered when I posted if you knew there names or not, the large one with the orange and black speckling is a Hi(orange)Bekko(spotted or blotched) the sushui is the one with the row of large scales down it's back and has a blue tint and white face, The High is the deep orange red down the sides that is along the sides of the large scales.

Reaction score
Wow.. I didn't know that.. Maybe some day i will send you pics of the rest and you can tell me.. It's nice that you know so much about them.. I also bought a new pump and when I hooked it up.. It SHOT right across the pond.. LOL.. I had to unhook it, it was way too strong.. I will use it for the waterfall I'm putting together... I just love it now that it's clean.. I will vacuum the bottom this weekend.. Have to get some use out of this new vacuum.. I bought that trapping net someone posted so maybe I will be able to catch the comets and give them to someone in my pond club.. :bouncycig: thanks for your help.. VERY much appreciated.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Very nice fish, nice clear water, great job joylaine!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Nice to have clear water and see the pretty fish..........looks good :lol::fish::lol:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Gorgeous fish! Wish mine would grow big...but they are getting there and are only goldfish (some with black on them too not sure what kind of goldfish that is they are from a bait shop that I saved from becoming bait) so who knows (it's only been a month and a half since I got them).

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
water dog said:
Yea!
That's what the Heron said a couple of weeks ago to me!!

Sorry Rebel........kinda sounds like the big bad wolf talking to little red eh?

Ask a Question