Grubs in my pond

Reaction score
Country
United States
Have small backyard pond. What looks like grubs have appeared in the pond. I emptied the pond and cleaned it out and lo and behold the grubs are back. The little creatures are white have six legs and a black head. Any insight or advice to get rid of them?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Red welcome3.gif

painter man.gif
@Paulthepainter

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Have small backyard pond. What looks like grubs have appeared in the pond. I emptied the pond and cleaned it out and lo and behold the grubs are back. The little creatures are white have six legs and a black head. Any insight or advice to get rid of them?
We don't know how big your pond is, usually fish can fix that. but that depends on your pond size

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I think all these grubs are just accidentally falling in these ponds for some reason. Living on the edge :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
I think all these grubs are just accidentally falling in these ponds for some reason. Living on the edge :)
Probably. Maybe too steep, I had seen many beetles fall in the pond before I rebuilt it this year, didn't see much although I saw one grasshopper (I can about guess what he did to end up drowning)

Ask a Question