Have to say, this is a very very nice forum.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
YANK, YANK.............................I vote we are the nicest forum on the planet!

JoaniePA

Joanie
Reaction score
I don't participate as much as I probably should, but I work ten hours a day and don't have as much experience with ponding as others here. Whenever I have a pond quandry my hubby says, "Check out your pond people." (THAT sounds like a horror movie.. the pond people.") Anyhow, it is always informative, fun, and interesting. I could not have managed this little pond as well without y'all!

Joanie

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I don't participate as much as I probably should, but I work ten hours a day and don't have as much experience with ponding as others here. Whenever I have a pond quandry my hubby says, "Check out your pond people." (THAT sounds like a horror movie.. the pond people.") Anyhow, it is always informative, fun, and interesting. I could not have managed this little pond as well without y'all!

Joanie

Laughing that is what my honey says when I ask him something about the pond..........ask those pond people................

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Hah! The pond people, some epiphet, covers a multitude, indeedy.

GPF is rather the idyllic oasis, of pond culture!

Regards, andy

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I have to think it's because of the great moderating crew we have. But then again, I would have to think that! LOL really, Since joining I have found nothing but good folks that are willing to take time out of their day to help others, share great information and pics, and enjoy helping each other enjoy a peaceful place to talk ponds without the worry of serious conflicts. That to me is what makes this forum one of the best water Gardening forums on the internet.

Ask a Question