Hello from Anglesey

Reaction score
Hello :)

I've just bought a raised deck pond. I don't intend to have fish in it but thought I would add snails and mussels ? I thought this forum would be a good place to get advice :D

hehehe - I can't spell either. .......trying to type one handed as got baby wild rat in other hand, found in garden last week quite poorly.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hi Anglesey. Good luck with your pond. Any outdoor water feature will attract wildlife so you may have a little more to look at than what you have planned!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome and would love to see pics of your pond not the rat though :cheerful: live in the country and we have lots of them I would love to get rid of

Reaction score
sissy said:
welcome and would love to see pics of your pond not the rat though :cheerful: live in the country and we have lots of them I would love to get rid of
Most people seem to hate the rats - think I am the only one who likes them :D :D Got a colony in my garden. They don't cause any trouble. I do feed them as well. Its not their fault they are rats, they are just trying to survive along with everyone else.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome aboard! :wave:

hartleyhare said:
hehehe - I can't spell either. .......trying to type one handed as got baby wild rat in other hand, found in garden last week quite poorly.
Title updated for you! :D

Ask a Question