Hello from Indiana

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Thanks, Keith! Always good to have a friendly reminder that need to be patient, get small, let them grow and take things one step at a time. Guess we all want the pond up and running and full capacity, and that is not the best. I've learned that with my aquarium! Wanted to fill it with fish, but have gotten them slow over the last 3 weeks, and hopefully have done things properly. Getting a small taste of water changes, PH, KH and ammonia levels to watch, so I will be little more versed when the pond is ready to accept fish, after it has had time to acclimate and build bateria load! I'm patient, just anxious! :) And, unlike some, I will be stocking it with small fish, as I enjoy watching things grow much more than buying big that is close to full grown. :)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I like small fish and slow adding of fish. It is fun to watch "your" fish grow big.

Ask a Question