Hello from San Diego

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Duck Farmer, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Duck Farmer

addy1 water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins Moderator

lol my hubby knows , he usually says buy MORE! He has his multiple cars, corvettes, Camaros, firebirds, etc I have my ponds and plants and tractor...........lol

addy1, Apr 21, 2017
    tbendl and sissy like this.
    1. Advertisements

2. Duck Farmer

Nepen

lol he knows, it's not a secrets I buy stuff, lots of stuff because he'll see packages on the front porch a few times a week, almost all stuff for the house. We just dont talk about how much they costs :)

Nepen, Apr 21, 2017
    sissy likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. Duck Farmer

sissy sissy

Oh I know that for years hubby traveled with ford and he had no time to care .Even when we bought our second house and moved he was away and he had to stop at the plant to ask them to find out the new address so he could get home .Guys got a big laugh out of that ,I moved and he did not know it was right down the street from the plant .The ford guys knew because they helped me move with the children .That was back before puters and cell phone kept people up to date on things ;):LOL:

sissy, Apr 21, 2017
  4. Duck Farmer

Nepen

I'm attaching 2 inches bulk head to the side of the pond for draining the poops. I'm thinking about using 2 at the bog and pond itself but I'm going to have to figure out how to attach one at the bog. I'll probably have to put a little fence up to prevent the ducks to eat all the plants ;)

Nepen, Apr 21, 2017
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question