TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
Funny! I like to dig and play in the dirt, too! A few years back, when he was still a little kiddo, I had my son and a friend of his help me dig a hole for something or the other. The 2 had a great time, but the little girl’s mother wasn’t happy that her “precious” came home dirty!
wow, my mom was just digging up photos of me when we just moved into our current house COMPLETLY covered in mud :) we live on 2 acres in the middle of the city, so life is pretty sweet, plenty of places to tear up the yard, and plenty of pond stores around!

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
It was my 21 year old son who hand-dug my pond, designed the trashcan skimmer and now built my bog filter. I'm sure when he and his wife have a place of their own, they will end up with a pond. We are all fish people, with aquariums all over the house, so it is just a matter of time.

Fishguy, you will be into fish all of your life. You may let go of it for a period of time but you will always come back. And you will always know the key to relaxation, the sound of water and watching the fish.
thanks for the encouragement! I have alreayd let go twice, but came back to it a mere couple of months later :) and since my mom doesent like me getting more fish/repltiles because I already have so many fish tanks, I now use school sience projects to get more animals, for example, I was testing a "theory" for a science fair that "needed" frogs, and now I have +2 frogs!

Ask a Question