Hello =)

Reaction score
Well, I sort of did this backwards. I posted here first about liner help, but probably should have posted in the intro board instead.

My name is Kali, and I'm a seventeen year old high school Junior. There have been ponds in my life since birth, and indoor fish too. The water/fish thing is sort of how my dad and I connect, and I always have more than one fishtank in the house (as does he). I've kept freshwater since I was four with guppies up until I was twelve with Piranha, Discus, and chiclids, but then I got into keeping saltwater reefs.

Lately I've been spending more time at my friend's "college house" than at home, and this is where the pond is going in. I'm very excited, and will probably start digging this weekend if it doesn't keep raining.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome Kali have fun building

flowerwelcomeWHT.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Oh dear now the younger ones are getting addicted .Welcome kali and good luck and enjoy doing it with friends ,it can become a great project to have fun with and since you have been around this most of your life you will at least know more about how to build one . have fun most of all

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
welcomefunnybutterfly.gif
Kali
It's nice that you and your dad have a hobby to share together. My dad and I used to go fishing together :lol:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hi Kali, Welcome to the forum. It never ceases to amaze me how much science is involved with good pond keeping. Ponds can be fun and a good learning experience at the same time.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Welcome aboard, great way to connect with your Dad. None of my kids got involved with fish keeping but they all love to sit at the pond and enjoy watching the fish swim, ready to see the grandbabies when they come now. LOL

Ask a Question