Help

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Ahahaha! im sure a newbie! I fell for it! I know quite a bit about this life or that, but those sea slug thingies sure threw me for a loop! Good one! Lol!

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Now if you had an earth-bottom pond and showed one of these you would definitely had more people convinced..
bryozoan.jpg

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ah yes,,,,,,,,the moss animal. That would give quite a start to pull out of the old skimmer wouldnt it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Thats ok! I was having a good giggle about it. And thanks for the real name. JW Got me good to google that made up name hoping for a bit of truth in it. Good one JW! Lol. I wikied it and I guess its not a bad thing, if not a bit weird. I do believe JW was telling the truth, if you have that you are blessed?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
:smuggrin: I hadn't a clue what it really was but it was fun while it lasted. Now we know, the truth is out there :droid:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Yah! I did wiki it. Moss animal. Its a good thing isnt it? I meant I was still being funned that JW didnt know it was, lol. Shes teasing me there. I know better, lol.

Ask a Question