How to attach Liner to Back Wall

Reaction score
How about using the same track for vinyl pool liners. I was thinking of installing the track against the wall and insert the pond liner? Opinions?

Reaction score
Maybe something like this?

Attachments

• attach-side-track3-sm.jpg
    attach-side-track3-sm.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 1,215

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I don't see why it wouldn't work, they are designed for 20 mil and 28 mil liners, I would think even a 45 mil would not be to big and that locking system is pretty darn strong. Ihave that same interlocking system on my pool

Reaction score
I attached mine by folding the liner over at the top (doubled up) and attaching it to the block with anchors. I used aluminum carpet transition strips with 2" Tapcons every 12". Worked like a champ....and cheap too.

I mortared cap stones on the top with no problem but, I don't think you could stick stone or tile to the face of it. For that you would need a liquid water sealant that is compatible with the mastic that will hold the stone/tile to it.

Good luck!
https://www.gardenpondforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5948&stc=1&d=1307368035

Attachments

• Liner Attach.JPG
    Liner Attach.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 3,364

Ask a Question