Husband murder my koi

Reaction score
I had to get a protection order against my husband. I included my pets (dogs and koi)
Well before they served it he poured bleach in the pond late in the night. All of my koi with any red color died. I only have 4 white ones.
Big red he was 24 inches long.I lost 2 that size and two 13 inch ones all were butterfly. My husband was jealous because he knew I loved them.

hewhoisatpeace

Evil Genius
Reaction score
Damn! That's abominable. I hope you are able to exact some type of justice, but if not, they speak of karma (I prefer the instant variety). Feel free to rant here, we all can appreciate your loss.

People who do hateful things are truly their own punishment, in the long run.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
omg so sorry for you. Take pictures document all that you can, it may be helpful down the road. Sue him for the cost of replacements. (can you tell I have time to watch the judge shows?)

That is horrible. I feel so sad for you. If I had koi, I would bring you some replacements.

Reaction score
I'm sorry for the loss of your koi. Suing is costly and getting even complicates things proving he did it is another issue, although we know he is the culprit. Don't give up on the pleasure of ponding you need that.

Reaction score
well if this man is that spiteful & uncaring about life..I hope you are watching out for yourself as well as your animals!! I feel bad for anyone who has to go thru a hateful divorce. Just remember life DOES get better down the road.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
If you have a humane society there, I would contact them and get advice on bringing charges against him for animal cruelty. They may not be the right place to start, but they should be able to advise you where to go. Do you have an attorney?

Reaction score
Wow, really sorry to hear. Hopefully he'll get whats coming to him. It would be great to bring charges against him. Although it would be hard to do unless you had concrete proof it was him.

Reaction score
Again I'm glad that you came here and to let us know about this horrible incident. You truly are among friends here. I have read the various posts and would like to say that what Will says is true, your x is his own worst enemy. Getting even doesn't work unless you are willing to go as far as the one you are exacting vengeance on. There is a time and place to fight no matter what the cost, but this may not be that time. I believe he'll move on, if not then your other options will need to be revisited.

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
DrDave said:
If you have a humane society there, I would contact them and get advice on bringing charges against him for animal cruelty. They may not be the right place to start, but they should be able to advise you where to go. Do you have an attorney?

They would make him a poster child ;) and run with it

Ask a Question