Free I have three fish for giveaway

Reaction score
Country
United States
I installed a 200 gallon pond this Spring here in Georgia. I’ve battled phosphate and PH even with a pond test kit it’s brain damage. It’s driving me crazy. Started out with 7 siracha and regular pond comets. Only three survived and I’m constantly having to adjust water with baking soda, water changes and other products from API pond solutions to keep the three fish I have left alive. I want to re-home the remaining fish I have...three to a good, healthy and larger pond. So if interested please let me know. I have too many responsibilities with other animals and wildlife to worry so much about a few fish. They’re about 8 inches long now. Beautiful fish but I worry too much and don’t want the responsibility. They’re free to a good, healthy pond.

By the way I’m in Smyrna GA

Please PM if interested

Reaction score
Country
United States
I installed a 200 gallon pond this Spring here in Georgia. I’ve battled phosphate and PH even with a pond test kit it’s brain damage. It’s driving me crazy. Started out with 7 siracha and regular pond comets. Only three survived and I’m constantly having to adjust water with baking soda, water changes and other products from API pond solutions to keep the three fish I have left alive. I want to re-home the remaining fish I have...three to a good, healthy and larger pond. So if interested please let me know. I have too many responsibilities with other animals and wildlife to worry so much about a few fish. They’re about 8 inches long now. Beautiful fish but I worry too much and don’t want the responsibility. They’re free to a good, healthy pond.
By the way I’m in Smyrna GA

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Post this in the classifieds, and you might wish to delete your number, have them message you so you know random folks can’t just call you trying to sell car insurance, extended warranty on cars, etc.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Post this in the classifieds, and you might wish to delete your number, have them message you so you know random folks can’t just call you trying to sell car insurance, extended warranty on cars, etc.
Will do. Thank you. Didn’t realize there is a classifieds section.

Ask a Question