Indian Summer means its time to think about winter again

Reaction score
Brrrrrrrrrrrr the thought of snow:(. Im in the garden watching my fish with my shorts on and it very warm, water temp at the moment is 16 degrees @ 11.30 am, water temp yesterday was into the 20`s fish were very active...........as i know because i was trying to catch one of them gave up in the end :( far to fast.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Brrrrrrrrrrrr the thought of snow:(. Im in the garden watching my fish with my shorts on and it very warm, water temp at the moment is 16 degrees @ 11.30 am, water temp yesterday was into the 20`s fish were very active...........as i know because i was trying to catch one of them gave up in the end :( far to fast.
Funny that willow so are Val and I weve been out there since 11:00 am this morning listening to Planet Rock and watching the koi swim lazily by.;)
I've just popped in to get an ice lolly for us both :LOL: :happy:
Our outside temperature is 22c at the moment with a pond temperature of 17c :cool:

Dave

Ask a Question