Inherited Pond Help

Reaction score
Thanks so much. I believe the is a company that will come out just for koi. I appreciate everyone's help. I will call asap. Have a great Memorial Day.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I can see the pics and some of it could be from over population .And welcome to the forum and sorry for your loss .You have some good plants in there .I hope the problem can be resolved.

Reaction score
Also not sure if this works on fresh water but works great in saltwater and should have the same effect on freshwater but try feeding the fish raw garlic. Just take a fresh clove chop it and drop it in for the fish to eat. You have to be quick garlic loses it potency in about 3-5 minutes after being cut. It entices the fish to eat if they are not eating and helps boast there immune system. That way they can fight off the wound but that also is just a band aid. You have to find what caused the problem and take care of it. The garlic will help treat the wounds but will not fix the real issue unless it is a parasite sometime garlic can help them get healthy enough to fight off the infection/parasite. Good luck hope you can get this taken care of

Ask a Question