Inside pond from Slovakia

NUMA

http://www.numa.sk/en/
Reaction score
I spent a lot of time in Japan. I`m "koi kichi" for about 10 years. I have one no common KOI - Kage Shiro Utsuri from Mr. Otsuka:

kage-shiro-utsuri.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Great, Hope you stay around for a while on gpf and get involved in the discussions. It always nice to have another expert we can learn from!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
wow is all I can say. I love that you have so many koi in the indoor pond, I love the black and white one. How did you keep the water clean? how big is the inside pond anyway?

The inside tank is also impressive, have a feel like mangrove tree, amazon forest...

LOVE the outside pond. I wish I could build a pond like that..at the very least just the shape of it :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Last week I was in Niigata and bought some nice KOI. Please see them in my photo gallery. I also put video with Sanke on YouTube. There is also Mr. Maruhiro at the end of video.

koi-sanke.jpg
kogane-kabuto-ochiba.jpg
I must say NUMA i love the Ochiba outstanding my friend . the Ohchiba for those who dont know its full title is Ochiba Shigure .
It has a lovely translation from Japanese to english and simply mean's "Rain on Autumn Leaves" .
It is a results from the Chagio - Soragoi cross, where we see the brown of the Chagio and the silver of the Soragoi but with the patterning of the Kuhaku
They are a very laid back fish as is the Chagoi and lend certain calm to any pond .

Dave

Last edited:

Ask a Question