INTERESTING 9/11 VIDEO.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
this video is both interesting and alittle alarming...conspiracy? cover ups? thought provoking subjects and ideas.
long video but worth a watch... any thoughts?

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Only 12 minutes into the video so far, but quite interesting. Not having knowledge about "structural engineering," have depended on the standard explanations regarding the collapses, and haven't given consideration to bldg. 7's demise. Have always been interested in the forensics approach, so look forward to finishing the video and seeing what they come up with.

Reaction score
A day that changes history..no doubt. its quite long and i havn't been through it all because of not having technical background. But its good to know that it is analyzed like that and i hope this would help in preventing these kinds of incidents in future.

Reaction score
I dont have 2 hrs to kill right now, but think it was the History Channel that aired a doc with engineers some time ago. The general opinion was these buildings would NOT have collapsed as they did, "simply" being hit by these planes. I am not normally one for conspiracy theories, but I have to admit that I have a LOT of "common sense" questions, as well as doubts that these planes, and the "heat" from burning fuels caused the collapse. I think there is a lot more to it, and We The People, will never know the full truth of that day.

Ask a Question