Just a bunch of fish photos

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a (10 - 15 degrees F)
Country
United States
Thanks everyone! I enjoy them SO much. Yesterday, I was putting food in with a spoon because the wheat germ food was mixed with fresh crushed garlic, and I didn't want my hands to stink. Frank ate right from the spoon!

Spoon Fed.JPG

Reaction score
Your pond looks beautiful no algae in sight how do you manage it . Your fish look really happy

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a (10 - 15 degrees F)
Country
United States
Thank you @Gunner68 ! We use a good pond vacuum to keep the bottom and sides pretty clean. I'm going to add a small army of trapdoor snails, too, as soon as the local fish store gets them back in stock. Those little guys work hard!! The fish do seem happy... not sure how we achieved that part. Maybe it's the Chagoi.

Are those Great Danes in your photo?? I had Danes forever, until I switched to Frenchies after my last Dane passed away. Lovely dogs!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a (10 - 15 degrees F)
Country
United States
I like the yellow butterfly with the black spot on his head! Your fish eat garlic?

That's Mimosa. She is a big-time favorite of mine, and I'm excited that she is swollen with eggs now! But also worried about her in the spawning process. Yes--koi LOVE garlic. Most of their spring/fall diets include garlic. I add extra in the form of fresh garlic in spring to boost immune systems, and the smell is actually very unattractive to parasites. Double win!!

Ask a Question