jw's pond

Reaction score
This is my first pond over the septic pipes about 10yrs ago. At the time I dug this I thought it wouldn't really matter if those pipes ran right under the pond. I had a big hump in the the pond where the liner laid over the pipes.

Pond 1st summer

pondoversepticpipes57.jpg

Right before winter one year......no more water lilies til next Spring

Pond1.jpg

pond3.jpg

One cold snowy winter

Jan2004pond-birdflying.jpg

Then as a few years went by I got to thinking about what if something were to happen to those pipes under that pond. So I decided to move the pond to the other side of the front porch path. Really just an excuse I used for hubby to get a bigger pond outta the deal,lol! It really works when you use problematic situations to hubby's cuz they always want to prevent catastrophe's from happening. It's just in their genes,lol!

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
hello! I jsut noticed that it says the photos arent avalible, mind posting a few that we could see?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
I think @j.w pictures vanished when Photobucket began charging for use of their site. I'm pretty sure she'd fortunately saved many of the pictures and started a new thread. I'm sure she'll pop in and let you know about it :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yes I had a lot of photo's on photo bucket that disappeared when they started charging to post them. I still have all the photo's now on my computer but not sure which ones were in the empty spots.

Ask a Question