Koi addiction? Nope Yorkie addiction.........

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Does this make 6 or 7 ? I totally get it...at one time we had 10 dogs :) You don't have the bees to care for anymore and the ponds pretty much run themselves, these puppers will bring you so much joy and companionship !
It makes 6, non stop joy, and great watch pups, they hear everything!
it's got to be like a 24/7 demolition derby over there. one little guy goes walking by and someone jumps out of the shadows and attacks!!
Lil bear, Archie and nico play a lot. Missy off and on. We actually got lil bear to get the older lady moving more.

The two new YOUNG ones will add a unreal energy. All of our flooring is puppy proof.

I am going to fence a part of our yard so they have a run free area. Fence stakes and that green plastic fencing. With us always out with them. We have predators here, owls hawks, eagles, fox.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
That is the way it should be. Dogs are pack animals and they need companionship of their own kind...I always had four but since my Husband died and I am getting older I don't think I will be bringing another into my home. I only have one frenchie left and she is 12. It is sad though because she lived to torment my male that I lost to cancer last year and now she has nothing to do all day but sleep. I can't imagine how entertaining seven little yorkies are. They are so lion hearted thanks to the terrier in them:) It must be a riot ....who needs television! Good luck with your new additions!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We have a large screened TV, home , smaller on the boat. Any time any animal is shown the 3 boys go on alert , growl, tail curled over their backs. If a dog is shown, growling, barking. Nico does the cutest head shake when is excited.

At the marina, a lot of dog lovers, we all respect each other. Procedure look down the dock for another pup being walked, we wait. If we are going with our TERRORS i..e terriers, others wait till we pass.
Most are all bigger than ours, labs etc.

These little ones have no fear.

They entertain us non stop. The 3 boys are close enough in age they play hard. The new girls will add another dynamic.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
We have a large screened TV, home , smaller on the boat. Any time any animal is shown the 3 boys go on alert , growl, tail curled over their backs. If a dog is shown, growling, barking. Nico does the cutest head shake when is excited.

At the marina, a lot of dog lovers, we all respect each other. Procedure look down the dock for another pup being walked, we wait. If we are going with our TERRORS i..e terriers, others wait till we pass.
Most are all bigger than ours, labs etc.

These little ones have no fear.

They entertain us non stop. The 3 boys are close enough in age they play hard. The new girls will add another dynamic.
Things are really gonna be popping around your house for sure :joyful:

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Haylee the 4 month old, per Birgit is wired like lil bear. Which thrills me. He is non stop entrainment and engagement. She will give him a playmate like him.

She will be 4lbs, bear is 5.3 or so. Archie plays with bear, but being 7.3lbs he can overwhelm him.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Haylee the 4 month old, per Birgit is wired like lil bear. Which thrills me. He is non stop entrainment and engagement. She will give him a playmate like him.

She will be 4lbs, bear is 5.3 or so. Archie plays with bear, but being 7.3lbs he can overwhelm him.
Hope to see them all in action if you can get them to stay in one area for a bit anyways :happy:

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The foursome
IMG_20230612_203543.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Meet our family:

Missy 10yrs old
View attachment 157947View attachment 157948View attachment 157949

Lil Bear 3 yrs old our wired hyperactive lil one, he only stops to sleep, which is seldom

View attachment 157965View attachment 157957View attachment 157958

Nico 3.5 yrs old (retired stud)

View attachment 157959View attachment 157960

Archie 1.5 yrs old (retired stud) he was shooting blanks, he is Nico's son, he has been with us about 3 weeks.
View attachment 157964View attachment 157963View attachment 157962

Suzi on her way..............9 weeks, we pick up at 10 weeks
View attachment 157966View attachment 157967

And just yesterday we were offered this little girl, same dad as lil bear, same energy. Of course I said yes. Our breeder has multiple puppies, adults etc. Her energy was just too much. She was keeping her to breed and decided not to. So now we will have two little bears, he entertains us non stop!

View attachment 157968View attachment 157969View attachment 157970

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hoping we can fit 6 in the door picture. This is on our boat, I am down three steps, they want to join me.

Ask a Question