Koi Pond at Epcot

ATP

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
We visited Disney’s Epcot yesterday. In the Japan section there is a koi pond. It wasn’t overly impressive and very shallow but did search and didn’t see any pictures. It was cool to see the fish! No clue if they were just standard koi or more expensive varieties.
DF7D09E2-3747-4192-A6E6-CB979A00D793.jpeg
BD03A14D-6695-4CBE-918B-57E12EF82137.jpeg
0604C2C6-D51F-4CEB-87F9-B5F5FC22E092.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
I don't remember seeing that! Now I DEFINITELY have to go back. There are so many new things there that we haven't seen. Now if I can just convince the hubby that it's worth the money. (Or maybe I should start buying lottery tickets.). I would love to see this in person. Is Teppan Edo still there in Japan? YUM!

ATP

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I don't remember seeing that! Now I DEFINITELY have to go back. There are so many new things there that we haven't seen. Now if I can just convince the hubby that it's worth the money. (Or maybe I should start buying lottery tickets.). I would love to see this in person. Is Teppan Edo still there in Japan? YUM!
I went to Japan specifically to see the koi pond and didnt have time for much else. China has a a nicer garden pond but with no koi. The way Disney does everything I was surprised to see this wasnt over the top, even though it was still nice. There are a ton of fish eating birds all over and I am surprised there were any Koi left seeing how shallow this was and with no apparent hiding places. Glad to be home and stop the bank account bleed! Most "expensive" place on earth...lol.

Last edited:

Ask a Question