Log-in problem

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Why is it, when I type my user name into the space on the right-hand side, it can not be found? When the next panel pops up, "HARO" suddenly exists. That meane every time I log in, I have to do it twice!
John

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I just tried it, works just fine for me, I do have user name and password saved though on firefox (too lazy to type it each time). Maybe Becky or Ian can help you with that one.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I also have that info saved (IE) but it won't work on the first try, only on the second (Error notification)
John

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
shhhhhhhh you weren't supposed to tell him

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Why is it, when I type my user name into the space on the right-hand side, it can not be found? When the next panel pops up, "HARO" suddenly exists. That meane every time I log in, I have to do it twice! All Hail Dr. John Huff!
John
I'm always logged in so. Isn't everyone else?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Me too,always logged in automatically unless I use Ccleaner and then I have to log in once and it's set tell next time I clean.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I don't log in and out, sort of lazy with that..............no one touches my puter except me.

You know what I want? On my birthday, I want everyone's signature to be "All Hail Dr. Sir John Huff!" for one day!

sure sure Sir John, your job to set it up!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
So when is your birthday John? I looked on your profile and it says you are 100yrs old so not sure you will make it to your next b-day. Maybe we should just give honor to you now just in case?

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
100? wow, agree jw we should do it now just in case...........

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
YAHOOOOO!! It worked today! Signed me in automatically (after I put in my name). I don't sign out each time I visit the site (in fact, I don't think I CAN ), but the next day I'm no longer signed in. I don't mind doing it every day, I just hate having to do it TWICE!!
And Dr. Sir John the Great of Huff, I wish you had made your request in December, as it would have been a truly fitting tribute to your greatness to have done this on your 100th. birthday, on the first of January. :rolleyes:
John

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Why is it, when I type my user name into the space on the right-hand side, it can not be found? When the next panel pops up, "HARO" suddenly exists. That meane every time I log in, I have to do it twice!
John

When you type in your name, which bit are you typing it into when it comes up twice? There are two ways to log in from the main page - either click on 'Log in or Sign up' at the very top right-hand side of the page (it's dark blue, and the boxes to enter your information slide down from the top), or the small 'Member Login' box on the right hand side (under the new member sign up box).

I'm pleased to hear it worked ok yesterday though!

Ask a Question