Look at these two lilies

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
The Doors album "The End" I hear he loved Water Lilies :cool:

ah, only have two Doors songs, so no wonder. Just never one of my favs but definitely should probably go listen to their other stuff. I'll look at 'The End'; always liked songs I could actually HEAR the lyrics to, ya know? TY!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States

okay, sorry; now I know why I don't have that many Doors songs; The End wasn't a fave, kinda slow and plodding, imo. But music is a lot like art--it's all in the eye of the beholder! I've always been more into the folk lyric end (got my start with poetry from Cat Stevens' songs and lyrics! Do you remember him?)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
okay, sorry; now I know why I don't have that many Doors songs; The End wasn't a fave, kinda slow and plodding, imo. But music is a lot like art--it's all in the eye of the beholder! I've always been more into the folk lyric end (got my start with poetry from Cat Stevens' songs and lyrics! Do you remember him?)
Yes he can sing but he is now considered a traitor or terrorist of some kind I believe. Look it up!
Not sure if he likes Water Lilies or not :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
I have every album and still love listening to him...Not many can move me like he can with his magical voice. Boy with the Moon and Stars on His Head will always be a fav (and of course Father and Son:) So many great ones!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I have every album and still love listening to him...Not many can move me like he can with his magical voice. Boy with the Moon and Stars on His Head will always be a fav (and of course Father and Son:) So many great ones!
awwww, c'mon Ruby; we had such HIGH hopes fer you in the gang...sigh...where WILL we get another to wait on J.w hand and foot? You know Dime can bake 'em and I can make 'em, but her Royalty's gots all these 'eyes' on us now, gonna make sneakin' that much more hazardous. Hey! I got an idea! You can mosey on into the little throne room, your iPod boomin Doors magic and whilst j.w falls under Morrison's obvious spell...heh heh (see where I'm going with this, @Dimelius ???? Don't tell the girls! RubyD is our counter-espionage liaison---which bytw, Ruby, comes with a Castle Stipend...don't ask! I think shubbies are involved, though...)

:cool:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
The west is the best
The west is the best
Get here and we'll do the rest
The blue bus is calling us
The blue bus is calling us
Driver, where you taking us?

View attachment 146854

If your old as Water lily dirt ya gotta know where this come form View attachment 146853
another of my favorites...

Love the Doors...Soooo many memories:) Miss the 70's with all of our peace and love...What happened?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
awwww, c'mon Ruby; we had such HIGH hopes fer you in the gang...sigh...where WILL we get another to wait on J.w hand and foot? You know Dime can bake 'em and I can make 'em, but her Royalty's gots all these 'eyes' on us now, gonna make sneakin' that much more hazardous. Hey! I got an idea! You can mosey on into the little throne room, your iPod boomin Doors magic and whilst j.w falls under Morrison's obvious spell...heh heh (see where I'm going with this, @Dimelius ???? Don't tell the girls! RubyD is our counter-espionage liaison---which bytw, Ruby, comes with a Castle Stipend...don't ask! I think shubbies are involved, though...)

hmmm....Love shubies:) Love The Doors:):sneaky:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
another of my favorites...

Love the Doors...Soooo many memories:) Miss the 70's with all of our peace and love...What happened?
We all grew up and changed one way or another for better or for worse depending on how you believe. Now we have a lot of hate and wars although that has been the way of the world since mankind began. I just made up my mind to live here and make the best of it and put my trust in God. It really helps to have Him on my side.
It's better than being on the other side
1643421078091.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States

You know what your problem is Kingy boy? You tells me all your secret plans and I just laugh and wonder why. Do you know how to zip it and hide your junk?
I seem to always know what you are up to...................I wonder why?
1643421451741.gif

Ask a Question