Love/Hate Relationship

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
The leaf net did its job. After I took this pic I scooped them off the net surface--took maybe 2 minutes. The leaf drop overnight was absolutely insane. We have a dusting of snow on top of 2 inches of leaves! lol

IMG_6563[1645].jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
Yup... perfect weather to have all of our windows replaced! Luckily I'm at work all week - poor husband is home freezing all day! Our five day job is looking like a 12 day job...
Oh man... Yeah, doing a job like that in November is always going to be hit or miss. Last year we had decent weather until just after Thanksgiving.
Our contractors were supposed to be here today to put the siding on the garage. The lead guy finally called here early this afternoon and said the supply house had cancelled all material deliveries today (I am guessing because of all the poor road conditions, especially on bridges/expressways/etc.) so they are going to deliver the supplies and do the work tomorrow. At least it might be a little warmer for them working outside.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
They've taken about a third of our siding and now it's too cold to put it back. This is gonna get interesting!

Ask a Question