addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We have a group of 6 bucks that come to visit and eat the falling apples. This one hangs around more than the others, one is a small spike.
Sure do love to watch them.

The apple trees are about 10 feet from the pond.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Yeh and they like plums to devils around here ate every plum on the tree that was left .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well then looks like they will be visiting my plum tree and that's just fine w/ me. I don't like plums and hubby doesn't care much for these either. Let them eat till their bellies are full and maybe they will leave my plants alone :)

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
That is so cool, Nice 4x4! I would love to see deer on our place. I know we have a few but they hardly ever show up out in the field. If I see them they are usually close to the river or in the thick under brush. I have a place that woud be nice to plant different fruit trees and see if maybe it will draw some more wildlife. That camera is a neat idea.

Reaction score
Nice looking buck. We have deer in our yard every day, they are mainly does and fawns. This year a young buck has been in our yard a couple of times. Every now and then we see bucks but for the most part they stay hidden.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
There are two with the same rack that come almost every day, usually in the evening munching on those apples and our corn which we sort of plant to try and eat , but the deer usually get it. Other times we have 6 bucks, the others are spikes and 2x2 (now that I know how to call them lol) We just buy corn.

Ask a Question