Medications And Fry

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Hi,

I started out this year due to some leaks needing repair. About 3 weeks ago I did a 3 treatment of Broad Spectrum by Microbe lift. Usually on the 3rd. treatment I add some prazi, didn't do that this time because they didn't seem to be flashing. After the treatment, water was still dropping faster than should, so we had to drain about 1/2 way and found another leak. A couple weeks ago I did a prazi treatment, but they appear to still be flashing. I have added 3 fish that I was told had been treated. ( I don't have a QT) I would like to know if I should do another 3 treatments of the broad spectrum and mix the prazi with the 3rd dose?

There has been a lot of spawning going on and this morning I noticed 2 sm. fry tried to snap photo, but the glare was to much. Usually eggs don't last and we have only had one fish in the last two years. Can you treat with the fry?

Water Results :

PH 7.5
Ammonia 0
Nitrate 0
Salt 00-0.02%
Nitrite 0

Fish are active, eating, but flashing on occasion. I have a light one that appears to have a pink spot on the side and a few streaks of blood in fins.

Any advice would be great.

Thank You

Ask a Question