Miracle Grow in lily container

Reaction score
LOL! So glad your pond is clearing up for you! The turtle was a shock! We caught him and relocated him in an aquaduct about a mile away. Here is a picture of him :)

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 313
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
For those of you that have had green water. Are you amazed when you see a fish that you haven't seen in years? I have some koi/goldfish hybrids that I just saw today and now that they are 3 or 4 years old I notice that their coloring is changing. One has visible large scales on the side almost like plates. I remember one of his parents, taken by a Heron, that had a similar pattern on his side. Another looks almost calico in design. I've had salt water fish and it was customary for them to change color when they went from juvi's to adults. I was surprised to see it with my hybrids.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well that's just cooler than ice cubes Alvarero! It's like Christmas in September, lol!
Where's the photo's?

Reaction score
So glad your pond is clearing up, Alvarero! It is great to finally be able to see what is in the pond. Now I'm thinking the bottom of my pond needs some interior decorating! :) I've been looking at some resin statues but can't find anything that is just right yet.....

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Photos! Photos! contgrats to you and your clearing up water!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Once the sun comes up I'll take some more pics. Even my wife and kids said yesterday, "Hey, we can see the fish!"

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States

Sorry it took so long. Slow internet connection. I could see the fish no problem, it was my camera that had a mind of its own.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Here are some pictures from today.

Attachments

• 100_0008.JPG
    100_0008.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 274
  • 100_0010.JPG
    100_0010.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 249
  • 100_0013.JPG
    100_0013.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 289
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Waterbug. The lily container turned green this week. I can see the leaves, the blooms are kicking in and the overall growth is better than before. I don't remember if I shared that I put almost half a package of MG in the pond last weekend. I think the lilies appreciate it because the new leaves are coming in pretty fast. More to come.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Major difference in clarity Alvarero. You've come along way and it might even get clearer in time. Great job!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Looking good! It is great to see the fish finally...............hope mr heron does not visit you like they have me. Once my fish grew enough to be seen here harry the heron came..............yeah I named the sucker

Ask a Question