Montmorillonite clay question.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Ive got about 9000ltr (1979 uk gallons) pond. I was given the filters and there's no name on them so I don't know the make. The brushes and filter foams are new only 4 wks ago which is when everything got cleaned.
The pond is only 12 months old there's not much rubbish on bottom.
you may need to do a bit of homework into the make of this filter willo iit's important you do, why ?.... to make duobly sure that this filter is rated to this size pond,
It may be you need to either upgrade it or add another onto it

Dave

Reaction score
Ive tried to find out who made them but im told by my friend who gave them to me that they are about 20 yrs old. As I said in one of my earlier questions I think they are not big enough for my pond.
I will have to do some research on filters to see what suits my needs the best, i have been looking at these sort of filters.
http://www.allpondsolutions.co.uk/pond/filters-1/koi-pond-filter-systems/koi-pond-filter-system-18000l.html
Has anyone got any advice on what filters i should be looking for ???
I have 9000lts pond with koi & gf which is in total sun light, my pump will move 10,000 l/hour.
Any suggestions much appreciated thanks (y) :happy:

Ask a Question