My little piece of serenity

Reaction score
Now that I'm finally mostly content with how my pond has turned out, I've decided to finally make a thread where I can just keep adding the ridiculous amount of pictures I keep taking! I'm gonna start of with last years pictures though so it shows the evolution of my pond and garden from the beginning. : )
Oh so lovely!!!! I also take way to many pics and my pond isn't even done yet!!! Oh no!!!! I can't wait to keep looking at your pics

Reaction score
and the fish last year.... I'm so sad I lost that beautiful yellow, black and white butterfly....
Oh wow do you have nice fish! What is the large dark fish? I love that black and white butterfly, so striking!!

Reaction score
These are a couple visitors....And speaking of visitors, I added a couple bird feeders out here too. I love seeing all the birds. However I'm not crazy about all the birdseed leftovers starting to grow beneath the feeders! What do I do?? I don't even know what kind of plants are growing!
Dirty knees are the sign of a good ponder and gardener!

Reaction score
Thanks, another great thread to follow! I've read the stories of no rocks on the bottom so I did not put any on the very floor, but I do have a thin flat layer of Kewanee flat stones on my shelf. I hope I don't have to take those out!! I will work on a bog next year but do have a mechanical going in now. Oh thanks for inspiring me.

Ask a Question