My new completed pond

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I’m a rather pond newbie but just wanted to show some step by step photos of my pond I’ve been working on since last November and I think I finally got it completed. Thanks to many of your help!(you know who you are). Now I just have to wait until my plants fill in, they are mostly self propagated so gotta wait a while until it gets bigger. The last 2 pics show the front and back of the pond. Too bad I can’t post videos here since I wanted to show my small waterfalls

Attachments

Last edited:
Ad

Advertisements

brokensword

Not all those who wander are lost
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Just wanted to show some step by step photos of my pond I’ve been working on since last November and I think I finally got it completed. Thanks to many of your help!(you know who you are). Now I just have to wait until my plants fill in, they are mostly self propagated so gotta wait a while until it gets bigger.
ah, don't see any pics of the new pond! Didcha forget to post 'em? :D :D :D

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Nice looking pond, now you get to sit back and enjoy it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
FOR VIDEOS YOU GO TO YOU TUBE MAKE A FREE ACCOUNT UPLOAD A VIDEO ONCE DONE COPY YJE ADDRESS AND ADD IT TO A POST HERE. ENJOY YOUR NEW OBCESSION

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Thanks, it’s right next to my patio too so everyone can sit and enjoy the calming sounds of water. So as for filtration… I was originally going to make this a still, bog/aquatic based pond that attracts wildlife but at the last minute(after 90% was done) I decided I wanted to hear the sounds of water, especially since it’ll be right next to my patio so I got a pump in and made a waterfall. So I was late in making that decision, otherwise I probably would’ve put in a filter. I scoop up debris time to time with my pond net but not so often, and my pump is still running great after about a month. I think I can deal with a filter less pond.

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question