My Platnium Koi

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Wow! Gorgeous!!!!

Not sure if I mentioned I got ANOTHER one and the heron ate him. No more new koi for me. In fact no more new fish. Praying the ones I have make it.
So sorry about your koi and the recent predator troubles lately

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I am so jealous I can't stand it!!! It is very beautiful and I'm so happy for you. Me on the other hand....no platinum koi and must figure out what to do with 20 + koi fry!
Sounds like you had a very nice spawn. This is the first very my Koi spawned, I have not seen any yet. The goldfish however are like a breeding factory

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I had a beautiful long finned white goldfish, darn owl took it at night............assume owl it disappeared over night, never have raccoon issues.
Sorry for the loss. We have a owl that I hear and see now and then behind our house but luckily never up by the pond

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Sounds like you had a very nice spawn. This is the first very my Koi spawned, I have not seen any yet. The goldfish however are like a breeding factory
They are doing so well, strong and active. They come up to feed with the big guys....I'll have to try for a video. They are very colorful:)

Ask a Question