My pond remodel

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have no idea where this belongs so someone can move it if needed.
I figured with a 3 day weekend I could get some work done.

View attachment 139544
Here is a pic of the remodel in process. I didn't take any pics of the before but I wish I would have. You can see the liner where the original pond was.
View attachment 139545
I moved some timbers I had laying around and mowed the overgrown weeds. Luckily I didn't hurt these guys.
View attachment 139546
I made them a temporary home. I have seen the mom a couple times in the early morning so she doesn't seem to be bothered by the work. One even ventured out this morning. My daughter named him Ishmael.
View attachment 139547View attachment 139548
A couple pics of the digging. I had to line one side of the existing pond with cinder blocks to create an additional shelf. I was starting to get into a lot of roots from my redbud tree. In the intake bay I used 2 pieces of 18" tile for my "aquablox " and pump vault.
View attachment 139549
Underlayment In
View attachment 139550
Liner in
View attachment 139551
Rocking
View attachment 139552
More rocking
View attachment 139553
And where I left it....more pics later. Soooo much left to do, finish the bog, stream....more later. I'm whooped.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Not sure how your getting your photos attached to the post but if you click on the attach and then find the photo on your pc you can watch i t upload and then click on full screen

Ask a Question