My pond today - just magical

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
No same pond. Its not gross, but you can't see anything in it. I haven't seen my fish in weeks. The plants are loving it as you can see.

Your plants obviously are thriving, thanks to the constant supply of free fertilizer (iguana poop). As you indicated in an earlier comment, this, the Iguana poop, may be the real source of your water clarity problem.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yes it is just wonderful how you have all those blooms and lots of us have nothing but brown leftovers staring at us for many months to come. You will have to keep perking us up and giving us hope w/all of yours :)

Reaction score
Your plants obviously are thriving, thanks to the constant supply of free fertilizer (iguana poop). As you indicated in an earlier comment, this, the Iguana poop, may be the real source of your water clarity problem.

Hoping this new UV will help.

While on the topic - can you have too much UV? I might use both UV lights since I am expanding the pond.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I know not too much about UV light as I thankfully never needed it, but just wanted to tell you I could NEVER grow lillys like that! I am lucky if I get a couple flowers and then suddenly water gets really cold and before I know it, it is winter again!!

Ask a Question