my pond

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Will do at a later date.
DrDave said:
I love the fake rock, would you care to share the process on how to do this? Pictures, materials etc.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
In my first post I said it was when I finished it and that was 5 years ago.
butterflygirl said:
good job! but i think it should be more flowers arond or in it,then will looks more confortable

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
The rocks, waterfall, edging and stepping stones are a combination of quikrete, portland cement and fire clay.
MassKoi said:
Very Nice Ponds DoDad. Are the faux rocks cement or some other material? I have not seen anyhting like that around a pond.

Reaction score
DoDad - I would love to know more about how you created your pond. Is there another thread that has the information? Other wise I would be asking many questons...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I'll try an make something up to post.
MassKoi said:
DoDad - I would love to know more about how you created your pond. Is there another thread that has the information? Other wise I would be asking many questons...

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I have seen that before in a pond book ,,It would be nice to have some tips on how you formed the rocks...How is the big pond coming along ?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I have 4 yards of rock to move to cover the drain field around the outside perimeter of the pond. A couple of weeks ago I went out to start it and the battery was dead dead. It took about 8 days for them to ship me a new one.
After I installed that my wife had a few jobs for me to do with it which did not require me to use the automatic dump feature on it.
I then filled it with rock and tried to dump it and that doesn't work. I ordered a new motor and cylinder and it should be here next week.

DrCase said:
I have seen that before in a pond book ,,It would be nice to have some tips on how you formed the rocks...How is the big pond coming along ?

Reaction score
Your pond is incredible! looks like something you see at a theme park the way you formed the stone. Is there a liner under the areas where water travels or is the formed stone you created a good enough water barrier?

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Will be waiting for pics...
I know your ready to fill it up

Ask a Question