Need serious help any suggestions?

Reaction score
The reason that certain plants are illegal is because if you put them in a pond near you the will grow and that is a no-no.

Reaction score
thanks for all the great advise everyone! Going to try and make the bio filter and hook up a uv sterlizer this weekend.

Probably also going to make a small holding pond to put all my fish in over the weekend. Think I will drain it, move the fish, let it sit a couple of days and let the sunlight kill all the algae then clean it out. think I just need a fresh start with the new equipment.

when I get it all done, I'll post some new pics. Thanks again everyone!

Reaction score
KevinN said:
thanks for all the great advise everyone! Going to try and make the bio filter and hook up a uv sterlizer this weekend.

Probably also going to make a small holding pond to put all my fish in over the weekend. Think I will drain it, move the fish, let it sit a couple of days and let the sunlight kill all the algae then clean it out. think I just need a fresh start with the new equipment.

when I get it all done, I'll post some new pics. Thanks again everyone!

It takes about 7 days to start noticing results from your UV clarifier. So I wouldn't expect the change before that.

Ask a Question