New Here From Michigan!

Reaction score
Hi all, I am new here I havent built a pond in about seven or eight years and when i did it was with my dad. I was only about 10-13 so I didnt retain all that much information. But i havent got the thought of wanting a pond of my own since we built that one. Since my family moved from the home we built the pond in, I attended and graduated high School, moved to a beach house down the road, got hevily into African Cichlids, and just now am about to buy my first house with my girlfriend of almost four years and our three dogs. I am on here for inspirations for the pond I am building when we get our house and for the one we may build at my parents new house. I would also like to learn a little more on different type of filterations and ways to hide it.Also different shapes and ways to make the bottom. the way me and my dad did it so we could have it custom size and depth was apoxying thick tarp together. I would also like to learn more about the plants and animals that could live in my future pond. I do have pretty good knowlege of aquaria because like i said one of my biggest hobies is african cichlids. Any info or links would be greatly appreciated.

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Welcome to the forum !!!
Sorry i cant help with the links..

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
hey neighbor...i'm from Macomb ,myself....havent been out to port huron / lexington in some time, ( i dont race on gratiot anymore) WELCOME!!

Ask a Question