New Pond Owner

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Just dug myself a whole and stuck in a garden pond!

Whilst googling pond information (im a newbie) I stumbled upon this forum so thought Id best join and read previous posts to help me along the way!

Thanks

Jon

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
welcomewolves3.gif
Jon

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Welcome to the Garden Pond Forum! You will find oodles and oodles of good info on this site, and some extra tidbits along the way as well! Enjoy and happy reading....

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome anagrama and hope you find out all about your new hobby on here and get to enjoy all it has to offer .

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Hi Jon, welcome to the forum from me.

Figgy your the first person ive seen on here from the UK - Your not that far from me either!

Is there many other UK members here?

Its when I come to forums like this I feel ashamed to be British - We have gardens that wouldnt fill a US living room :)

Ive been looking at various pictures on the forum, you folks in the US have it great with your huge gardens! Ive had to settle for a 2x2ft pond, by the time we stick a shed, trampoline, table and chairs and somewhere for the dog to run around in circles theres no room left in our gardens :(

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States

Ive had to settle for a 2x2ft pond, by the time we stick a shed, trampoline, table and chairs and somewhere for the dog to run around in circles theres no room left in our gardens :(

Even little ponds and gardens can be beautiful! Size does not always make it good...........

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States

Figgy your the first person ive seen on here from the UK - Your not that far from me either!

Is there many other UK members here?

Its when I come to forums like this I feel ashamed to be British - We have gardens that wouldnt fill a US living room :)

Ive been looking at various pictures on the forum, you folks in the US have it great with your huge gardens! Ive had to settle for a 2x2ft pond, by the time we stick a shed, trampoline, table and chairs and somewhere for the dog to run around in circles theres no room left in our gardens :(

There are quite a few UK folks on here.

Don't feel ashamed any size pond is good, it is what you do with it and put your mark on it that makes them all unique.

Maybe you could build a bigger pond under the trampoline, it would double as shade for the pond as well. :razz:

Ask a Question