addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
laughing talal, i am sure the neighbors already wonder about us, me out on the tractor, mowing, digging pond building, hubby working lol

Our sun room gives a great view of the pond. The fish are small enough binocs make it easier to see them, Can see by eye, but hard to tell which ones you are looking at.

Reaction score
hahahah addy i love how you already think the neighbours worry about you, you know i think if they made a tv show about your daily life i would watch it all day...you don't have your screws screwed all the way in, but in a good way i like it

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yeah a lot of house wives would be getting fat watching soap operas all day. I much prefer working outside. Like my honey said I am unique. Hate being inactive.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I guess the young should learn from us instead of sitting on there expensive cell phones texting e-mailing and bragging about what there phones can do and how great the new gadget is and for what just to brag .A phone is a phone use it for what it is .Not a bragging tool .My cell phone rings I answer it

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Oh Sissy, A phone isn't just a phone anymore. If you still are using it for just that your behind times, girl. We have had internet for a while, That's great when on the road and want to check in on the pond forum! lol, My GPS is better than the one that came with the car. Need a address, I can find it in seconds and still talk at the sme time. Oh did I mention doing all that while both hands on the wheel driving. Phones aren't just phones anymore. BTW, we have the cheap version, I haven't even seen all the apps that are available or even seen the newest version. I'm still learning mine and had it for about 6 months..

Reaction score
Hahaha sissy, I get where your coming from but....I'm only 16 lol so not all of us young ones are crazy but then again I have been told to be very unique and also I agree with fishin in that cell phones have much more uses then the ones you stated hey really are like emergency devices lol

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have a gps and a laptop so phone when I'm retired is still just a phone and no what there like my son works foe ATT and they are sending all there call centers to the Phillipeans and if you have ATT you have the right to demand an American to talk too .He wants to get out of there and he is now going to college for x ray and mri tech .We sell out our jobs and then companies like that want our money and bring out new things to temp the young .I watch in the stores how can people on wel;fare afford cell phones for all there kids ,we are paying for it .You know how many people everyday default on there cell phone bills it would curl your hair .How pays for it you do they raise your rates .

Ask a Question