New Small Garden Pond to learn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You can always add a ball valve if you want to control the overflow but depends on your water volume and pond pump make and turnover, may not need to.

If you can scape the bog to have water flowing back to main pond, you can leave as is.
Thanks once again, Im conscious I am extending my introduction and I should be asking for pump recommendations in the newbies section. Ill move it there.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Start a construction thread, I can , most likely, move your construction posts over there. Have it in all one place. If you want me to.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Start a construction thread, I can , most likely, move your construction posts over there. Have it in all one place. If you want me to.
Yes please do, Ive put a post in the newbies section as well. Im still raw on the etiquette of this site.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yes please do, Ive put a post in the newbies section as well. Im still raw on the etiquette of this site.
members tend to not look at the introductions thread after a bit, so better to have your ??'s in a construction thread.

Ask a Question