New Smallish Garden Pond

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking to set up a small Garden Fish Pond, I have seen a setup in a local Garden Centre which breifly comprises of a recangular plastic tub (120x60x60) and the a decking frame to surround it. I am not sure if it comes with a Pump or Filter as there was no one to ask when I went in but at a pice of £250 I would hope so.

I have not go a lot of room in the garden but could fit something this size in and assume I would be able to create something similar for less money, as the garden centre is part of a chain and are not the chepest.

If anybody is able to throw any advise or sites to check out for tubs, pumps etc I will continue my research.

Many Thanks in advance.
Tim

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
One thing to think of, is how cold does it get there? what kind of fish if any are you going to have. Small ponds, goldies work, if real cold need deep to keep them alive.

filters to keep the water clear, pumps to move the water. I assume the size you show is meters?

Ask a Question