New to the forum

koikeeper123

pond addict
Reaction score
I just found this forum today... looks like a good spot to bounce ideas off of other hobbyists who are also addicted to ponds and Koi.

I have created two different water gardens that I built myself... one is about 50 feet long with a creek connecting two ponds... the top pond is only 10' by 10' then it runs through the creek to the bottom pond that is about 16' by 12'.

I am just finishing my other pond that was built for most of my koi... it is about 7' deep and is 18' by 12'. I also attached an electric in-line heater to keep it around 55 degrees throughout the winter.

I attached a picture from the first pond and maybe I will start a thread showing the build of the second pond.

Attachments

• IMG_0402.jpg
    IMG_0402.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 211

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
very nice, welcome

Post your pictures and your build it helps people whom are building. Nice size ponds btw

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Welcome to the forum
I like your northern rocks

koikeeper123

pond addict
Reaction score
Thank you all for the welcome... I will try to post the process of my newest pond sometime this week. I look forward to sharing the joy of this hobby with other pond enthusiasts.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
koikeeper123 said:
Thank you all for the welcome... I will try to post the process of my newest pond sometime this week. I look forward to sharing the joy of this hobby with other pond enthusiasts.

You do have beautiful rocks there, and it is fun to share the pond experience.

Ask a Question