Newbie from Montana - can't believe they survived the winter!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They have a couple of video's on you tube of people using them .Have you tried googling pond liners for your area ,I am amazed at what i come up with .Some even with free shipping .You could go with a cheaper mil also .My first liner was 20 mil

Reaction score
sissy said:
eastern koi has a great pond calculator on there sight length ,width and depth and you should be able to come close .I know mine says for my rectangular one it 7482.2 gallons .I can't believe that is right but that is what it says .But does not seem like that much water to me ./It even tells ideal stock level and marginal stock level and gives you pump size you should be using and liner size which is right as mine was bigger but have the extra just hanging over .37x22 and my liner was 40x25
For laughs and giggles I played with their calculator. Their site says I have more than twice the fish I should have for my pond size and gph. Since ammonia and nitrites have NEVER come off of zero, I dont think I am going to worry about it LOL.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I checked that billboard stuff out and it looks similar to a 20 mil liner except it has texture .I only have 13 fish so i don't worry about yjat and pump size is near whatI have .I have 2 pumps one is 2150 gph and the other is 2400 gph /This way if ever one pump goes out i am not i

Ask a Question