Nice koi purchasing site!

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
DrCase
Your top fish is a Ki Utsuri, Hi Utsuri are mostly black. I just happen to have a photo of one left in my adoption tanks.
Where did they get the flame throw and phanthom names? Not part of any known Japanese Koi naming that I have in my research. Catchy names though.

Attachments

• Hi_Utsuri_DSCF1826.jpg
    Hi_Utsuri_DSCF1826.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 366

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Thanks for the responses .....Hi or Ki they had Hi on the paper , I did make up flame throw,and the phanthom names ...Its my description names, Thats what i call them...ITS hard to get one buy you DrDave Thanks All

Reaction score
DrCase said:
Thanks for the responses .....Hi or Ki they had Hi on the paper , I did make up flame throw,and the phanthom names ...Its my description names, Thats what i call them...ITS hard to get one buy you DrDave Thanks All

haha those are pretty clever names though

Reaction score
DrCase said:

haha those are pretty clever names though

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
the new ones are not shy,, they are fighting the other koi for food..good sign.

Ask a Question