Country
United States
Still frozen.............breathers still breathing

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
It's going to make for a very busy spring for a lot of pond owners! I'm going to try to rearrange my filter systems so I don't have the expense of buying a new one or building one. Means more koi will have to be rehomed.
Post them here. I’ll be hunting on the classifieds come spring, I want more fish and plants.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
It's going to make for a very busy spring for a lot of pond owners! I'm going to try to rearrange my filter systems so I don't have the expense of buying a new one or building one. Means more koi will have to be rehomed.
post pics I may take some,

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Still, you are in an area where there are others close, I think I may be the only one in this state! Grr. I only know of three others that have ponds, my sister, the lady I got the bog iris from, and one house I go by has a small water feature pond. No clue if they have fish or not, but it’s pretty.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I raised and sold koi for 15+ years. Have a huge list of customers. I won't have any problems finding homes. Last batch went to someone that lost all their koi to lightning strike.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Still 7 inches of ice on the pond, we just drilled it again. But warm is coming, maybe it will all melt this time.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Got a better look under the pond cover today and I don't think the PVC run broke, must have just been the angle I was able to see the other day. I'm anxious to have a better look this week end and make sure the Pond Breather is still working....still to dark to see much.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Are you drilling just for fun @addy1 ?
Yep! Curious how much it melted with the two days at 55ish. Then back to cold temps. Went from 10.5 to 7 inches, a lot of warmer days coming it will be melting.

Ask a Question