Ouch, this really hurts!

Reaction score
Koijam said:
I feel your pain, just dug mine recently

My back hurts just sitting in the cabin lol. Yes, it turned up four hours late today!

This is what I did about 30 mins ago but now reached just over 1 meter deep (not shown). I got a little carried away :D

Hire company delivered and I was a little nerves to begin with hahaha. He said, "right jump on and get it through your gate". lol yeah sure ok, Simples! :surfing:

Two hours in and I feel like I have operated a digger for years already. Ripped up the grass though in places :( oops. New turf on order! :D

Great machine!

IMAG0012.jpg

Reaction score
Oh nearly fogot. I dug up/cracked my water drain pipe :D Fixed it up though. Oops (again).
Hole is now just over 1 meter deep now. Didnt need it for two days after all. Only took about 4 hours, if that!

Hire company is taking it back tomorrow morning and refunding me the difference wohoo! result!
Shame England FA cup didnt have the same ending :surfing: A tea bag stays in the cup longer haha.

Chris.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Laughing............I found our septic drain line and tank while digging the pond!
At least we know where it is now.

Reaction score
I hit a leach field right when i hit 3 feet down directly under the pond. Needless to say, that was bottom whether I liked it or not.

Machinery does make all the difference! Congrats on completing the dig!

Reaction score
My aching shoulders and bleeding shins are jealous? At least I am done digging the pond and stream. When I get the pond done I still have to relocate the damn downspout drain pipe. Might just use the garden tiller for some of that operation.

Oh, Koikeepr, I have a bench grinder, a Craftsman Industrial. It's like 13 years old and never took it out of the box. I had one at work that I would use. I have to get a stand for it, you can use it anytime until you get yours.

Ask a Question