Country
United States
Very nice pond , for sure add more pictures

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Very nice Fraizer pray tell though what is in the wooden pagoda style building a sun house or an Avery ?

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9e
Country
United States
First photo shows the start of the big dig out of the hidden pond. It was completely covered over with vines and other plants. We do suspect it leaked before and the previous owner simply gave up on it. Photo 2 has me prepping the pond before applying the black pond armor paint. Photo 3 is the installation of the screened in gazebo. We are so glad we paid extra for the screens- mosquitoes are in abundance in this area! We use that gazebo a lot in the spring and fall. I also had an electrician run wiring out to the gazebo for all the pond needs. (Pump, lights, etc...)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 272
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 265
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 286
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9e
Country
United States
Here are some images of the little pond that was functioning well when we bought the house. It originally had a little pool that fell into the pool below it. I decided to take out the tiny top pool and just make a small cascading waterfall. I purchased a very thick liner and tried to be careful with the rock placement. After two failed attempts at building the drop, I also learned how a good level is a pond builder's best friend!
I have not needed to use any waterfall foam yet, though I am sure it would probably make it flow better. This concrete pond has needed no pond paint and has required no filter. I did have to buy a new pump. I probably stressed it with a few added fish during the big pond redo but I am slowly getting the balance right again. It is a work in progress. I guess they all are.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    432.4 KB · Views: 276
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 239
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg