Parasite?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Look at any drop of water with a microscope and you will discover there is a jungle of wiggly and non wiggly things out there. Could take you a long time to identify some of them....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it is @Lisak1 sadly we had the mother of all years last year starting with my PC packing up and ending in a back operation our IT man finally after a year admitting he couldn't transfer all our data over to our new laptop .
With our youngest cat puncturing her her right rear paw (remember she has the immono problem that causes them to swell leaving us baking in 28c heat all summer until it healed (that cost a fortune) , the heat set off ulcers in Val's legs then my Mum relapsed and developed Liver cancer sadly passing away just six days after our farewell visit to the hospice in my home town .
Val also needs a total knee replacement to her left knee and now I have to have three toes broken then straightend and bone shaved off my big toe which will be my third operation in as many months .
Paid a comuter expert to retrieve data from the hard drive of our old PC sadly loosing all my email address's as well as other programs many of them with years of fish data on.

Dave 54

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Oh my gosh! We have wondered about you and Val and to hear you've been struggling with so many challenges is heartbreaking! You two have certainly had your share.

How's the pond looking?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm pleased to report that it is finished, however we are ripping out the filtration and replacing it with new also going with be the filter housing and this will be replaced by a shed of plus 55 watt UVC, 75 watt Air-pump plus an Oase Filtermatic 20000
The other filters currently in place will be sold off (they became too much to clean).that is sceduald for late April.
God its good to be back 12 months without being able to communicate was too much .

Dave 54

Ask a Question